Inversion Table - 180° Back Stretcher to Relieve Back Pain and Pressure
The new and improved Inversion Table is tailored to your everyday stress and back pain relief needs, and available in the safety and comfort of your home. Inversion therapy uses gravity and your own body-weight to help stretch and elongate the spine. It alleviates pressure from the spine and increases the space between vertebrae. Inversion may enable you to de-stress, eliminate painkillers and even prevent the need for surgery. You will increase your mobility and reduce stress. You can also perform variety of exercises on the the inversion table.*
The thick back plate and protective belt ensures a safer inversion therapy experience than comparable inversion tables, boosting security for all users. Designed for users from 4'3" to 6'3" and up to 330 lbs pounds.
Inversion Table Features:
- Can be adjusted to fit most user heights, suitable for 4'3" - 6'3" in height, and up to 330 lbs.
- Adjustable inverted angles 20°/40°/60° can be set, 0-90° freely adjustable.
- Foldable for easy storage and save space.
- Designed to improve blood circulation and posture.
- Increases energy levels and mental alertness.
- Improves body flexibility and reduces back pain.
- Comfortable wrap-around ankle holders.
Package Includes: 1 x Inversion Table (Assembly Required)
Note: Carrier delays have been more common over the last two months.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your physician or chiropractor regarding your health care needs.